Excellent damage panel Rabbit for World of Tanks 0.9.22 which is worked out to the smallest detail. Ideal if you’re tired of the standard panel. List of features.
List of features “Rabbit”.
- The ability to choose one of two fire animations. One in the form of a simple, static icon, the other in the form of a bright flame. To change, you need to edit the configuration file;
- A log of the received damage with possibility of detailed adjustment by means of a config;
- The log of damage begins either from the first shot or from the timer of the game;
- Pop-up message about the last damage received;
- Detailed configuration of almost all functions with the help of the config;
- Timer repair.
Configure the RDPSetting.xml file using Notepad!
Installing the Damage Panel:
Put folders from the archive in \ World_of_Tanks \ res_mods \.
Have a good game!
DamagePanel Rabbit (850 KB)