The Jimbo ZX sight adds a new aiming interface to WoT.
Features of modification
- In the sniper mode, you can now see a lot of new elements, the styling of the sight is similar to sighting nets from some space guns or a super-modern tank. However, some may not like excessive clutter.
- The recharge timer is on the left at the rim of the sight and has a new animation in the form of a moving square in a semicircle. In addition to animation, recharging can be tracked using numbers.
- Strength points are stylized in the same way as the recharge timer.
- The guidance marker is made in the form of a noticeable red dot, around which are green semicircles.
- In the arcade mode, the changes are not so global – the grid of guidance has changed slightly, other elements have remained in their places.
Installation of sight
- Open the downloaded archive and install the font.
- After that, the .wotmod files are copied to World of Tanks \ mods \ 1.4.1
J1mB0s Crosshair (450 KB)