Destroyer – one of the many sights created by the popular modder Andre_V. Minimalism and indication of booking an opponent are the main advantages of mod.
Features of Sight Destroyer
- Nothing extra. In this sight there is no obtrusive animation and large interface elements, which allows you to fully concentrate on the battle.
- The mod is executed in green tones, but unlike the standard interface, the guidance marker is not lost on the background of the foliage due to the presence of a circle in the center. Elements are not conspicuous and complement the picture nicely. During reloading, the circle of information is filled with red color.
- On the right is the recharge timer, but on the left you can find the counter of the current multiplicity and the remaining number of strength points. The target range indicator is located on top.
- Recycled all shooting modes – artillery, arcade and sniper.
- Added an indicator of armor penetration, which will help to find weak points in the defense of the enemy.
- I especially liked the mixing and the guidance marker – these elements are not only beautifully executed, but also immediately catch your eye, while still not distracting from the fight. However, Andre_V has long established himself as an experienced modder.
First, set the font to correctly display the text and other information.
After this, we extract the gui and scripts folders to the World_of_Tanks directory \ res_mods \ 1.0.1
Sight Destroyer (3 MB)