It is not only useall modpack, but a large assembly, in which, in addition to legal mods, there are also 15 best cheat modifications.
Features of modpack Wotspeak
- An excellent installer with the ability to see a demonstration of the installed mod.
- A huge number of both legal and banned modifications.
Important! Some banned mods only work for a limited period, so after the expiration date, they must be reinstalled. And remember that for using cheats you can get a ban from WG.
What are the forbidden modes in modpack?
- Two options for turning off leaves. Map sweep will be much more convenient.
- The timer reloads the enemy, which can be configured directly in the installer. Now you can confidently go to the enemy, knowing that it is recharging and can not fire.
- Mapping of fallen trees and other destructible objects on the minimap. Especially useful when you are alone against several enemies that do not shine.
- Color tracers (a paradise for artillery) and a laser pointer exiting the trunk of the enemy tank.
- Shadow in the place where the enemy was previously found.
- Simplified models of tanks (those used to calculate the booking).
- The ability to enable always active display of enemy contours behind obstacles.
- Inclusion of artillery regime on conventional tanks.
- Four clever auto-targets.
- Disable the visibility of objects through which the shell passes.
- Red balls
- Tank repair with detailed adjustment.
Only forbidden mods are listed, legal even more, there is no sense to describe them all, it is a usual gentleman’s set of sights, audio mods and interface changes.
In the installer there is a menu “Buttons”, in which you can see which keys are controlled by forbidden modifications.
Some of the available cheats can be seen in the screenshots below.
Wotspeak Modpack (306 MB)