It is not only useall modpack, but a large assembly, in which, in addition to legal mods, there are also 15 best cheat modifications.
Features of modpack Wotspeak
- An excellent installer with the ability to see a demonstration of the installed mod.
- A huge number of both legal and banned modifications.
Important! Some banned mods only work for a limited period, so after the expiration date, they must be reinstalled. And remember that for using cheats you can get a ban from WG.
What are the forbidden modes in modpack?
- Two options for turning off leaves. Map sweep will be much more convenient.
- The timer reloads the enemy, which can be configured directly in the installer. Now you can confidently go to the enemy, knowing that it is recharging and can not fire.
- Mapping of fallen trees and other destructible objects on the minimap. Especially useful when you are alone against several enemies that do not shine.
- Color tracers (a paradise for artillery) and a laser pointer exiting the trunk of the enemy tank.
- Shadow in the place where the enemy was previously found.
- Simplified models of tanks (those used to calculate the booking).
- The ability to enable always active display of enemy contours behind obstacles.
- Inclusion of artillery regime on conventional tanks.
- Four clever auto-targets.
- Disable the visibility of objects through which the shell passes.
- Red balls
- Tank repair with detailed adjustment.
Only forbidden mods are listed, legal even more, there is no sense to describe them all, it is a usual gentleman’s set of sights, audio mods and interface changes.
In the installer there is a menu “Buttons”, in which you can see which keys are controlled by forbidden modifications.
Some of the available cheats can be seen in the screenshots below.
Armor Legal Modpack (306 MB)